Personal Consultation Associate Analyst (On-Boarding)
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Are you interested on being on the cutting edge of regulatory
compliance? Are you focused on helping others comply with
regulations and policies? Are you passionate about research and
subject-matter expertise in a professional services environment?
Are you interested in gaining exposure to auditor independence
rules promulgated by our regulators? Then our ICN Personal
Consultation team may be the right fit for you!
Work you'll do
As a Personal Consultation Associate Analyst, you'll be part of a
strong and cohesive team where you will use your analytical,
research and investigative skills to:
- Review financial and other information submitted via the
Deloitte Independence Review (DIR) system from senior level
candidates seeking to join Deloitte as a Partner, Principal or
- Document consultation analyses and conclusions regarding
personal financial interests, close relative employment positions,
outside activity employment positions, and Board of Director
- Participate on follow up calls with the internal teams or
candidates to review conclusions or gather additional
- Assist new Partners, Principals, and Managing Directors with
understanding and completing their independence compliance
requirements upon joining Deloitte, including how to maintain their
Tracking & Trading (T&T) portfolios.
- Assist in the further development of procedures, and testing
and implementation of improvements, for the DIR system
- As needed, provide support to other areas within the
Independence & Conflicts Network to assist audit engagement teams
on compliance with SEC rules
Risk & Brand Protection (R&BP)
At Deloitte, we are stewards of reputation-ours and our clients.
That's why we foster a culture that protects, preserves, and
enhances our reputation. With your help, we will distinguish
Deloitte as the clear leader in professional services, making us
the first choice for clients and talent.
Independence & Conflicts Network
The Independence & Conflicts Network (ICN) Personal Consultation
team performs a critical consultative, quality-assurance and
risk-management function for the Deloitte US Firms, helping the
organization remain unbiased and free from conflicts-of-interest,
in fact and appearance, when providing service to attest/audit
clients. Independence requirements are defined by specific sets of
policies, external rules and regulations, so maintaining both the
independence of the Deloitte US Firms and personal independence is
essential to the business and reputation of Deloitte.
- Bachelors' degree (preferably in a business area)
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Positive customer service attitude and dedication to quality,
with a demonstrated attention to detail.
- Proficient in standard office-productivity tools (Microsoft
Excel, PowerPoint, and Word). Microsoft Visio a plus.
- Solid verbal and written communication, research,
organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- With the support of a team leader, be able to work on multiple
initiatives, report and communicate progress.
- Ability to react positively to an environment where priorities
and deadlines can quickly change.
- Ability to manage and prioritize time required on activities
and be responsive to requests for information.
- Demonstrate initiative and good judgment.
- Ability to effectively work independently, and as part of a
team, in a dynamic work environment.
- Limited Sponsorship may be available.
- An understanding of Independence requirements for professional
- A basic knowledge of financial instruments and accounts, such
as equities, fixed income, brokerage accounts, etc.
Keywords: Deloitte, Hattiesburg , Personal Consultation Associate Analyst (On-Boarding), Accounting, Auditing , Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!