Posted on: January 15, 2022
LEGAL SECRETARY Location : Hattiesburg, MS Pay Rate : Up to
$24/hour Hours: 8:30AM - 5:30PM, Monday - Friday PrideStaff
Hattiesburg is seeking an experienced Legal Secretary on behalf of
our client in Hattiesburg, MS. This is a full-time, temp to hire
- Associate degree.
- Minimum 60 WPM typing speed.
- Minimum 1-year experience working in a law office.
- Certificate of completion in a paralegal program of education
or training preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook,
Word and Excel.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to effectively, multitask, manage time-sensitive
documents and have strong organizational skills in a fast paced
- Ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
- (2) professional references. Job Requirements:In this role, the
Legal Secretary will be responsible for supporting the firm by
preparing documents such as legal correspondences, in addition to
the following duties:
- Prepare legal briefs, correspondences, pleadings and other
documents as needed for the attorney.
- Maintain and organize documents in a paper and/or electronic
- File pleadings, etc. with the Court and/or Court Clerk.
- Help prepare for trial by organizing exhibits and assisting
with other tasks as required.
- Perform legal research, investigating facts and laws.
- Directing and coordinating law office activity.
- Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: PrideStaff, Hattiesburg , Legal Secretary, Administration, Clerical , Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!