Financial Reporting Intern
Posted on: June 22, 2022
The Financial Reporting Intern supports the Professional Services
team by supporting the team, applying XBRL tagging documents, and
collaboration with cross-functional teams. This person will apply
and tie-out XBRL tagging and create and implement SEC reporting
files for public companies.
- Create and implement SEC reporting files for public companies
using industry leading software
- Apply XBRL tagging information to financial statements and
- Tie-out XBRL tagging information within financial statements and
statement footnotes to ensure accuracy prior to filing deadline
- Support Customer Success Managers, Professional Services
Managers, and Directors while learning the core aspects of each
- Test features for Quality Assurance purposes and work with teams
on special projects.
**WHAT YOU'LL NEED**
- Must be technically savvy and demonstrate a high level of
competency using spreadsheets, word processing, and presentation
- Strong communication and leadership skills demonstrated through
leadership positions in community, school, or other programs
- Professional, outgoing, energetic personality with excellent
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Attention to detail and follow-through are required
Colorado pay rate: $22/hour
- Experience using Excel, Word, Google Docs, and similar word
- Must be currently enrolled in a degree-seeking program,
preferably in Accounting or similar program; GPA of 3.2+
- Minimal travel
**Working Conditions & Physical Requirements**
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely,
not in a Workiva office.
**WHERE YOU'LL WORK**
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these
values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team
members, build our products and in the work environment we've
- CUSTOMER SUCCESS: Always delight our customers.
- TRUST: Rely on each other.
- INTEGRITY: Do the right thing, every time.
- COLLABORATION: Share resources and work together.
- INNOVATION: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- INCLUSION: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique
culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday.
We give our employees the freedom and resources they need-backed by
our culture of collaboration and diverse thought-to continue
innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a
wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some
of today's most challenging problems.
**AT WORKIVA, YOU'LL ENJOY:**
- INTERN ENVIRONMENT: Workiva was ranked a top 100 internship
program by WayUp and ranked #58 in Best Places to Work for a
reason! Our interns have the opportunity to participate in
mentoring, professional development, networking, and flexible hours
during their internship. We continually strive to provide numerous
resources to build not just excellent interns, but excellent
- REAL WORK EXPERIENCE: Workiva interns are treated as full-time
employees and are allowed the freedom to contribute to real work
that truly impacts Workiva and it's operations. From writing code
in our production environment to directly supporting our customers'
on our newest platform, our interns play a vital role in our
- FANTASTIC PERKS: Being an intern at Workiva has benefits beyond
just a paycheck. You can't beat the wellness discounts, 401k
participation, casual dress environment and countless other perks
that Workiva offers!
- INVOLVEMENT: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups,
(Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow
(LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide
celebrations, and more.
LEARN MORE ABOUT LIFE AT WORKIVA:
Workiva is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer. We believe that great minds think differently. We value
diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and interests, and we recognize
diversity as an important source of intellectual thought, varied
perspective, and innovation. Employment decisions are made without
regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin,
ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status,
citizenship status or any other protected characteristic.
Workiva is committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodations to applicants with disabilities. To request
assistance with the application process, please email
Workiva supports employees in working where they work best - either
from an office or remotely from any location within their country
Keywords: Workiva, Hattiesburg , Financial Reporting Intern, Advertising , Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!