Company: Arby's, Inc.
Posted on: February 15, 2021
Here at Arby's, we're committed to serving up good food in the
safest way possible and continue to hire team members to help
support our communities through drive-thru, takeout and delivery.--
- Grow Year over Year sales by providing outstanding product and
- Use the Labor Scheduling Tool to develop and manage an
effective work schedule each week and post it by 5 PM on
- Ensure restaurant is 100% staffed with quality Team Members and
all MRG Core Training Programs are being implemented and adhered
- Review the performance of all Team Members, Shift Managers and
Assistant Managers as required by MRG.
- Execute the operations checklists and workstation charts daily
to ensure a clean, organized restaurant, prepared to deliver
quality food, fast and friendly.
- Purchase food, beverages and supplies as needed and oversee
their preparation to ensure that every product served meets our
high standards of product quality.
- Operate in accordance with established performance, profits and
operating standards as set out in the OSM.
- Supervise and motivate Team Members, Shift Managers, Assistant
Managers and Managers to perform to their highest possible level of
- Have a good working knowledge of all equipment, and assume
responsibility for preventive maintenance of a restaurant.
- Maintain high standards of service throughout the operational
day by demonstrating management by example.
- Utilize all management tools to keep neat, accurate and current
records providing the historical data to plan for increased sales
- Ensure all marketing plans are executed on time and accurately
to build repeat customer visits.
- Review income statements and progress toward goals with the
Area Director each period, taking action to solve problems as
- Communicate openly and honestly with subordinates, superiors
and all others about plans, progress and problems. Make sure that
"Back of House Information Boards" are updated at all times.
- Continually help develop Shift Managers and Assistant Managers
in the operation of an Arby's restaurant and prepare them for
General Manager responsibilities.
- Maintain an attitude of flexibility that allows performance
above and beyond the parameters of this position description For
this role, you'll need
- 2-3 Years Assistant Manager Experience or at least 1 year of
Restaurant GM experience
- Successful completion of MIT Training Programs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Available for all shifts necessary for the position
- Provide excellent guest service at all times
- Outstanding motivational and leadership abilities
- High School Graduate or GED
- At least 21 years of age Why Us
- Thorough training program
- Opportunity for advancement into management
- Full-time benefits, health, dental, and vision*
- Paid time off*
- Food discounts At Arby's, we believe in the importance of
flexibility for employers and employees alike, and we believe that
our employees are our greatest asset. We treat our people with
respect and honesty and are committed to providing our employees
with a stable, safe, and enjoyable work environment so they may
realize their greatest potential. We at Arby's are committed to
delivering a "Cut-Above" restaurant experience to our customers and
a stimulating career environment for our employees. Get tailored
job recommendations based on your interests. Responsibilities. As a
General Manager, you will. Grow Year over Year sales by providing
outstanding product and customer service. Use the Labor Scheduling
Tool to develop and manage an effective work... Arby's Culture At
Arby's, we are guided by our six core values that help us cultivate
an environment and culture where our team members can develop and
flourish. ------------------------------------------ LEARN MORE
Many Arby's restaurants are owned and operated by an independent
franchisee. Each Arby's franchisee is an independent employer and
thus solely responsible for hiring decisions and all other
employment-related matters for the franchisee's restaurant(s). The
terms "Company," "Arby's," "we," "our," or "us" refer to the
specific entity (corporate or franchise) that owns and operates the
Arby's restaurant to which you are applying. Nothing on this site
should be construed as Arby's being involved in or having control
over a franchise employee's terms and conditions of employment. Any
employment-related questions regarding a franchise restaurant
should be directed to the franchisee. Arby's and its franchisees
are equal opportunity employers. How would you rate your experience
Keywords: Arby's, Inc., Hattiesburg , General Manager, Executive , Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!