Manager, Quality Assurance
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a
community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and
courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to
learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte's
Information Technology Services (ITS). We are curious and life-long
learners focused on technology and innovation.
Work you'll do
The HXM Test Lead is responsible for the testing of HXM (SAP
Success Factors Human Experience Management), as well as Up and
Responsible for assuring the delivery of defect free products and
service that are compliant with business requirements and technical
specifications through continuous testing in manual and/or
automated environments. Work collaboratively through the product
life cycle with business and technology project teams, both onshore
and offshore. Provide innovative and creative solutions to validate
the quality of the deliverables meet business objectives and are
delivered on-time with a high degree of quality. Ensure that all
appropriate firm delivery standards and guidelines are met.
Provides support and guidance daily to the HXM Technical Test team
in performing their assignments, monitoring the successful
delivery, and adherence to policies and procedures.
As a Test Lead you will actively collaborate across functional
teams and with other groups involved in the project and supports
life cycle to ensure the delivery of a quality product.
- Plan, develop and coordinate testing activities, including Test
Plan creation, Test Case creation, debugging, execution and test
- Lead preparation activities required by technical and
downstream teams for HXM SIT (System Integration Testing),
continuous testing, program testing, and support.
- Drive test scenario execution and coordinate with other testers
- Load/Set up ALM Test modules prior to each test cycle.
- Define test methodology evolution as the product and team
- Provide leadership and strategic direction to the HXM Technical
Test and Downstream Integrations testing teams.
- Ensure that the Test team is on track according to
- Participate in SAFe PI planning, proactively identify testing
needs to set up a test strategy for each PI.
- Responsible for defect management and reporting. Work with
US/USI Test Leads, Functional and Technical Leads to align on
defect closures, timelines, and key issues/risks
- Responsible for working closely with on-shore and off-shore
team towards successful test phases.
- Work with automation engineering team to develop and test UFT
and its integration with ALM.
- Oversee and work with specialists and key identified systems
owners on development and testing of DSM (Data Sync Manager).
- Responsible for coordinating test resources for technical
integration/validation testing, client SMEs for UAT testing, and
best use of automated test tools in each cycle.
- Implement continuous improvement activities including
methodologies, processes, new tools and automation in coordination
with QPE practice.
- Create/Update training testing related materials.
- Mitigate open issues facing the test team.
- Ensure throughout regression testing that all configuration
items are developed & deployed.
- Motivate and lead the team. Attract, recruit, and retain team
members. Provide mentoring and career development and succession
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's
success. ITS drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world's
largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy
cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte
operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built
on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The -2,500 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS)
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS) is the internal software and
applications development team responsible for delivering
leading-edge technologies to Deloitte professionals. Their broad
portfolio includes web and mobile productivity tools that empower
our people to log expenses, enter timesheets, book travel and more,
anywhere, anytime. DAS enables our client service professionals
through a comprehensive suite of applications across the business
lines. In addition to application delivery, DAS offers full-scale
design services, a robust mobile portfolio, cutting-edge analytics,
and innovative custom development.
- Minimum of 6 years of software testing experience
- Minimum of 1 year as a testing SME and leadership
- Ability to travel 20%, on average, based on the work you do and
the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
Skills and Support:
- Effectively able to deliver and implement mission critical
business applications and Solutions.
- Experience in Scaled Agile (SAFe) methodology highly
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written.
- Understanding of Software and technology process which includes
systems integration testing, test automation, data scrambling, HR
- Should have good experience with ALM Administration, Test
leadership in large scale programs test automation.
- Demonstrate practical application of the Testing concepts in
day-to-day project activities.
- Demonstrate proficiency in creating Test Plan and Test Strategy
- Demonstrate an ability to derive the Test Scenarios from the
- Demonstrate working understanding in Test Design and writing
detailed test cases based on user scenarios.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Test Execution and Test
- Demonstrate working understanding of analyzing test execution
results and the creation of appropriate test metrics.
- Should have sound manual and automation experience using
various testing concepts.
- Should be results oriented and demonstrate good experience in
knowledge and technical concepts of testing.
- Demonstrate Judgment skills, decision making qualities.
- Should have strong balance of technical and a proven history of
good work across large scale.
- Should handle management of services across applications with
deep technical skills.
- Should exhibit positive energy on the floor. Should be
proactive and contribute to the growth of the practice.
- Participate in product onboarding to plan Quality Engineering
scope based on the product roadmap.
- Leads quality testers with varied experience levels and mentor
them to ensure End to End QE process compliance.
- This resource is viewed as a "team player & leader", who
understands the culture and how to be effective in it.
- Manage cross-functional relationships across a project.
Knowledge Sharing / Documentation:
- As a SME should be mentoring or training team members on deeper
understanding of tools and technology on his/her core area of
- Actively participate in continuous improvement of quality of
the projects by contributing suggested practices, lessons learned,
- Ability to learn and apply new technology/technical
- Strong communication skills regarding technical topics and
remote collaboration skills are critical to this role.
- Build rapport with colleagues and clients.
- Able to energize and motivate team by exhibiting positive
- Demonstrate great work ethic.
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of
factors that are considered in making compensation decisions
including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training;
licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational
needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the
applicable geographic differential associated with the location at
which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical
for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for
their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts
and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the
current range is $95,070 to $175,080 .
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual
incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program,
whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including,
without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
Keywords: Deloitte, Hattiesburg , Manager, Quality Assurance, Executive , Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!