Operations Manager - Hattiesburg, MS
Posted on: September 20, 2022
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS - - Here, we believe theres not one
path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever
you are or wherever you come from in the world, theres a place for
you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to
explore your curiosity and drive us forward. Well give you the
space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you
can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you
can thrive and Let Your Colors Show! - - -Sherwin-Williams values
the unique talents and abilities from all backgrounds and
characteristics. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply,
including individuals with disabilities and Protected Veterans.
-This position will assist in managing a Sherwin-Williams
floorcovering branch servicing wholesale customers. This includes
managing all aspects of store operations, including sales, customer
service, marketing, inventory, financial reports and store safety.
This role will assist in training store employees and assigning
work. This position will be responsible for generating sales leads
by calling current and potential customers. -BASIC
- Must be at least -18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment
without sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Must be willing to work all scheduled hours and required
overtime, which may include evenings and weekends, with or without
- Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks
and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to operate material handling equipment (e.g. hand
truck, pallet jack, forklift, etc.).
- Must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the
telephone. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED).
- Prior experience managing a retail environment.
- Bachelors Degree in a business-related field.
- Ability to manage staff, which includes training, delegating
work assignments and evaluating work performance.
- Operational skills related to non-selling activities such as
financial reports, credit and accounts receivable performance,
scheduling and inventory control.
- Wholesale and retail customer service skills, including problem
solving and handling customer complaints.
- Planning and organizational skills, as well as good written and
verbal communication skills. - - - Sherwin-Williams is proud to be
an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified
candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not
be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information,
creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law
or by contract. - -As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams
requests state and local employment services delivery systems to
provide priority referral of Protected Veterans.
Keywords: Sherwin-Williams, Hattiesburg , Operations Manager - Hattiesburg, MS, Executive , Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!