School-Based Therapist- Forrest
Company: Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources has an opening for a
motivated and caring School-Based Therapist to work with schools in
Forrest County. Work hours will follow the school schedule.
Previous experience working in school setting preferred. The
School-Based Therapist position plays a vital role in Pine Belt's
ability to provide counseling services in a timely manner to
students who are experiencing behavioral and/or mental health
For 40 years, Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources has served
individuals throughout the Pine Belt. Through an extensive
continuum of care, we strive to enable adults with serious mental
illnesses, children with serious emotional disturbances, and
individuals with an addiction or developmental disability to live,
work, learn, and participate fully in their communities. Our
thirteen county service area includes Forrest, Hancock, Harrison,
Jones, Lamar, Covington, Greene, Jeff Davis, Marion, Pearl River,
Perry, Stone and Wayne Counties.
We offer a competitive benefits package including company paid Life
Insurance and LTD. Health/Dental/Vision, FSA and HSA, 403(b)
retirement and other voluntary benefits are available along with a
generous leave policy.
- Master's degree in behavioral health field required
- Graduate intern in behavioral health field required
- Behavioral health experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills required
- Must have valid driver's license with satisfactory driving
record with insurance liability limits of 100/300/50
- Provides clinical therapy support services and emergency
services to consumers and their families.
- Assists the youth in establishing realistic therapeutic goals
appropriate to the problems presented.
- Demonstrates the ability to conduct a mental status exam when
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care
appropriate to the age of the consumer served.
- Provides written record of youth's progress through the
- Provides community education services as needed.
- Provides the care needed as required by DMH and PBMHR
Keywords: Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources, Hattiesburg , School-Based Therapist- Forrest, Healthcare , Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!