Remote Clinical Sales Support Specialist Sr
Company: Canon Medical Systems
Posted on: May 17, 2023
SALES & SALES SUPPORT
- Support modality sales opportunities to drive competitive
- Provide customer consultation on the clinical & technical
aspects of the Canon Solution.
- Participate in applications and sales meetings, training and
- Work with sales team to create strategic approach plan for
product demonstration events and demonstrate the product for
potential customers as outlined by the sales strategy.
SITE VISITS & KEY ACCOUNTS
- Responsible for maintaining National and Regional show
sites/key accounts and customer relationships to ensure ongoing and
- Work collaboratively with host site in developing and training
technologist in how to host a potential customer the Canon way,
follow up with those sites on quarterly basis, observe their
workflow to fill in training gaps, and to keep the clinical/sales
- Provide clinical advice to improve utilization of the system
and ancillary equipment in an effort to improve the customer's
- Work with National and Regional Show Sites to ensure the Canon
product and images will be presented optimally during the
- Work with Show Site staff to ensure site readiness for customer
- Keep the show site customers up to date on current product and
- Interface with service to address any issues as it relates to
- The show/demo sites are a reference list for potential
customers (site/physicians/staff) to call for a Reference/expert
opinion, engage with the RBM team to keep the Master Reference list
and demo site profile literature current.
TRADE SHOW SUPPORT
- Participate at Trade Shows as booth staffing, virtually and/or
in person, as demo specialist and subject matter experts for sales
support, as required.
- Supplement the Applications team covering booth
KEY PRODUCT PRESENTATIONS
- Represent CMSU as the clinical expert solutions expert at
customer sales meetings to ensure healthcare professionals'
questions are answered satisfactorily.
- Product overview presentations and image review at the specific
request of field sales organization.
TRAINING / INTERNAL TRAINING / MEETINGS
- Participate in RBM, BU, applications and sales meetings,
training and seminars.
- Maintain industry and product knowledge to be able to address
competitive issues as it relates to the customer site visits,
marketing, product demonstration and sales process.#LI-CO1
Keywords: Canon Medical Systems, Hattiesburg , Remote Clinical Sales Support Specialist Sr, Healthcare , Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...