Orthopaedic Surgery Job in Hattiesburg, MS
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: September 14, 2018
Surgery-General opening in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Practice Details
- Seeking an Orthopedic Surgeon to join 2 others in private practice.
- Prefer Foot & Ankle, Hand, or Spine.
- The other 2 physicians specialize in joints and sports/shoulders.
- Would take General Ortho call.
- Hospital may provide financial assistance.
- Employment by the hospital is also an option.Compensation Details
- Competitive salary
- Relocation assistance
- Full benefitsCommunity Details
- With a population of nearly 50,000 and the fourth largest city in the state.
- Hattiesburg is centrally located less than 90 minutes from New Orleans and Mobile, the Gulf Coast and Jackson, Mississippi.Recruiter Insights Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Starting Orthopaedic Surgery Medicine Salaries In New Orleans. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.The Housing Market. This 3,553 sq ft, 4 bedroom; 4 bath BREATHTAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL - is the ONLY way to describe this picturesque formal plan estate home. Gracious circular drive w/park type set up complete with a fountain greets you. Bright two-story foyer opens into the formal living room as well as the character filled study. Oversized Kitchen features large with island that includes a prep sink, tons of storage & a built-in Miele Coffee/Cappuccino machine! This home can ne yours for $489,900.The Community. Hattiesburg is a city in the U.S. state of Mississippi, primarily in Forrest County and extending west into Lamar County. The city population was 45,989 at the 2010 census.Founded in 1882 by civil engineer William H. Hardy, Hattiesburg was named in honor of Hardy's wife Hattie. The town was incorporated two years later with a population of 400.The Employer. Over 200 physicians strong, while employing over 1,200 health care professionals. We have been nationally recognized for patient safety and quality care.Area's first and only accredited Chest Pain Center and the only hospital in the area accredited for Heart Failure care. We work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community we call home. Keyphrases: general surgery jobs, surgery jobs, surgeon jobs, general surgeon jobs, cardiovascular thoracic surgery jobs, cardiovascular thoracic surgeon jobs, thoracic cardiovascular surgery jobs, thoracic cardiovascular surgeon jobs, thoracic and cardiovascular surgeon jobs, thoracic and cardiovascular surgery jobs, colo rectal surgeon jobs, colo rectal surgery jobs, neuro surgeon jobs, neuro surgery jobs, oral plastic surgery jobs, oral plastic surgeon jobs, pediatric oral surgery jobs, pediatric oral surgeon jobs, dental oral surgery jobs, dentist oral surgeon jobs, dentist oral surgery jobs, maxillofacial oral surgeon jobs, maxillofacial oral surgery jobs, oral maxillofacial surgeon jobs, oral maxillofacial surgery jobs, cardio thoracic surgery jobs, cardio thoracic surgeon jobs, cardio vascular surgeon jobs, pediatric vascular surgeon jobs, pediatric vascular surgery jobs, surg tech jobs, surgery tech jobs, surgical tech jobs, gynecologic surgery jobs, surgical jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Hattiesburg , Orthopaedic Surgery Job in Hattiesburg, MS, Healthcare , Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!