Internal Medicine Job in Hattiesburg, MS (Physician #)
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: March 8, 2019
Job ID: 6941Practice Details
- Seeking Internal Medicine physicians to join the clinic.
- Employed by hospital, located on campus.
- Outpatient-Only or Traditional practice Recruiter's InsightCompensation. The Starting Salary Is $25,000 To $50,000 More Compared To Starting Internal Medicine Salaries In New Orleans. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early. The Housing Market. This 3,553 sq ft, 4 bedroom; 4 bath BREATHTAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL - is the ONLY way to describe this picturesque formal plan estate home. Gracious circular drive w/park type set up complete with a fountain greets you. Bright two-story foyer opens into the formal living room as well as the character filled study. Oversized Kitchen features large with island that includes a prep sink, tons of storage & a built-in Miele Coffee/Cappuccino machine! This home can ne yours for $489,900. The Community. Hattiesburg is a city in the U.S. state of Mississippi, primarily in Forrest County and extending west into Lamar County. The city population was 45,989 at the 2010 census. Founded in 1882 by civil engineer William H. Hardy, Hattiesburg was named in honor of Hardy's wife Hattie. The town was incorporated two years later with a population of 400. The Employer. Over 200 physicians strong, while employing over 1,200 health care professionals. We have been nationally recognized for patient safety and quality care. Area's first and only accredited Chest Pain Center and the only hospital in the area accredited for Heart Failure care. We work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community we call home.Closest Major City
- 64.7 miles to Gulfport, MS
- 103.1 miles to New Orleans, LA
- 377.4 miles to Houston, TX Colleges and Universities
- University of Southern Mississippi (Full-time enrollment: 14,294)
- William Carey University (FT enrollment: 3,510)
- Antonelli College-Hattiesburg (FT enrollment: 589) Recreation
- Hattiesburg Parks & Recreation
- Payne Center
- Forrest County Multipurpose Center
- Mississippi Recreation and Park Association Shopping
- Turtle Creek Mall
- Cloverleaf Center
- University Mall
- Moore's Bicycle Shop
- T-Bones Records & Cafe Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs, internal medicine critical care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal medicine jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Hattiesburg , Internal Medicine Job in Hattiesburg, MS (Physician #), Healthcare , Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!