Dentist (Dentist #)
Company: Staff Care
Posted on: May 19, 2019
General Dentistry opening in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. Job
Description & Requirements
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Day 8 Pay Rate: $66.00 -
- Practice managed by Benevis KoolSmiles
- Dates - ASAP start - 1-2 weeks credentialing lead time.
- Will look at 2-3 month assignment with option to extend.
- Mon-Fri with every other Sat. Would be working 5 days per week
so would swap a weekday when working a Sat. Hours - 8-5 with 1 hour
lunch. Offices are open on Sat. from 9a-2p and would be able to
consider candidates for a minimum of 4 days per week.
- All children and adolescents - client requires at least 1 year
experience working in a majority children practice/clinic. Must be
somewhat recent as well - within last 1-2 years.
- Filling, extractions, stainless steel crowns,
- Dentist working out of 2 chairs - 2 DA's per dentist and 1
Hygiene. Most of their DA's are not EFDA.
- Up to 30 total patients per day. half exams/hygiene checks and
the other half are treatment.
- Medicaid# is preferred at 90 days to credential. Otherwise if
no med #, then 4 months to State license, DEA, and NPI #
- They will require phone interview with Rosa - Director of
Talent Acquisition and then a second call with Dental Director.
Client has committed to have this happen within 5 business
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice
insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom
we match to client opportunities. In addition, Staff Care locum
tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a
dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in
locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment
options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health
professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare
organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one
week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected
Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to
Dentist, Dental, Dental Care, Oral Care, Patient Care, Allied
Health, Healthcare, Health Care, Allied, Dental Public Health
Keywords: Staff Care, Hattiesburg , Dentist (Dentist #), Healthcare , Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!