Company: General Healthcare Resources, Inc.
Posted on: August 14, 2019
Med/Surg Registered Nurse (RN) - Relocation Bonus! The Scotland
Health Care System, located in Laurinburg, NC, has a position
available for a Med/Surg Registered Nurse (RN). This top facility
provides great benefits and fosters a welcoming employee
environment! Apply today to qualify for up to $7,500 in a
relocation bonus ! Job Details
- Medical Surgical combined with Pediatrics 35 bed unit.
- Relocation bonus up to $7,500!
- 36 hours per week
- Schedule: 7:00p - 7:00a & 7:00a - 7:00p available
- Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 403(b), life
insurance, short and long term disability, Health Savings Account,
Flexible Spending Account, Paid time off, Tuition Reimbursement.
- NC Registered Nurse (RN) license. Hospital will reimburse for
North Carolina License.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience.
- ADN, BSN or MSN. Call Kelly Krazer at or directly apply to for
this terrific Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity! About Scotland
Health Care System Since 1946, the Scotland Health Care System has
been providing high-quality health care. As a community-owned
non-profit organization, we make employee culture and benefits a
top priority. Enjoy the perks of a team oriented environment and
our numerous benefits.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Two incentive bonuses paid throughout the year!
- Medical - choose from two different plans.
- Dental - buy up plan to include adult orthodontic
- HSA account - Hospital also contributes to plan.
- FSA account.
- 403b retirement plan - Hospital matching contribution.
- Opt out of benefits for a 25% pay increase. As an employee of
SCHS, you'll be able to see why current employees rate it a top
place to work with fantastic growth opportunities. Apply now for
this great Registered Nurse opportunity! We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: General Healthcare Resources, Inc., Hattiesburg , Med/Surg RN, Healthcare , Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!