Customer Service Lead - Lien Solutions for DMV
Company: Wolters Kluwer United States, Inc
Posted on: November 23, 2021
The Customer Service Lead is responsible for the assistance and
mentoring of a team as they execute the tasks required to deliver
an exceptional customer experience throughout the customer
continuum. Must have working knowledge of title and registration
administration for cars, trucks, boats. This position provides
on-the-floor leadership and direction, coaching, and mentoring. In
addition, the Customer Service Lead is also responsible for
managing and support the processing of Motor Vehicle order
processing, supporting the development and maintenance of resource
document, incoming contacts and responding to all inquiries by
asking questions to determine the appropriate action to fulfill
customer needs and resolve their concerns. This role is responsible
for typical Contact Center activity in a fast-paced
- Provide on-the-floor leadership and direction to team members;
Provides input to annual performance reviews and provide input into
making recommendations to on potential future hires.
- Review daily capacity volumes to determine their team's
capacity to take additional work or if they need assistance with
current workload. They may also be responsible for running daily
queue checks and working with other site leaders to disburse open
orders across the network, leveraging available capacity.
- Handle escalated customer issues either through direct personal
action or referral to the proper individual/department.
- Respond positively to and expeditiously processes all incoming
queue calls, inquiries and orders. Receives and responds to
customer queries in a timely manner based on informational scripts
provided. Enters new client information into client database as
- Compile and/or updates job details in relevant databases.
Follows-up with clients by phone, email or correspondence; Contacts
internal departments as necessary to resolve customer-related
- Keeps records of customer phone and email interactions,
recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as
actions taken in Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Refers unresolved customer grievances to designated departments
for further investigation.
- Follow established quality standards and meet established
- Assess individual customer requirements and direct activities
to appropriate departments.
- Utilize various systems to provide accurate information to
customers, including interpreting quotes and promotions and credit
policies. Provides required documentation related to each
particular inquiry to meet the customer and the organization's
- Job encounters recurring and routine work situations with
occasional variations from the norm. Works on assignments that are
moderately complex in nature where judgment is required in
resolving problems and making routine recommendations.
- Meet personal, team metrics and company metrics and goals.
- Maintain a current understanding of all WK Lien Solutions
- Take part in training and other learning opportunities to
improve knowledge and performance level.
- Perform other related duties/projects as requiredEducation:
- 2 to 4 years post-secondary education in a related field or 6+
years' equivalent experience in customer service.Qualifications:
- Experience as a title clerk with the Department of Motor
Vehicle or at dealer groups or at a total loss/ insurance is a
- 4 to 5 years of related customer service experience
- Ability to demonstrate judgment, tact and diplomacy in dealing
with internal and external customers as well the ability to handle
confidential and/or proprietary information
- Accuracy is required in performing all functions of this
position. Initiative and organization skills are extremely valuable
to ensure good customer service.
- Ability to receive minimal instructions on a regular basis;
Must have the ability to identify and solve problems, make and
effectively supported recommendations using sound data and input
- Strong self-motivation, enthusiasm, and positive attitude as a
- Demonstrated understanding of titling jurisdictional
requirements is a must.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of MS office suite (Word,
Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and Salesforce.
- Excellent written and oral communication and organization
skills; ability to clearly communicate with diverse customer
- Ability to network and leverage resources from other geographic
- Ability to discern client needs quickly and effectively;
consistently following department policies and procedures.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to retain knowledge
of operating systems, procedures, products and customer
information; ability to manage multiple tasks and maintaining high
- Ability to research and offer solutions while adhering to
policy guidelines as well ability to appropriately balance the
quantity and quality of work.
- Must be able to become proficient in WK Lien's order entry
systems and processes.
- Ability to do some travel as needed (could be up to
10%)CategoryFirst-Line Supervisors of Office and Administrative
Support WorkersExperience6 to 20+ yearsJob typeFull time
Keywords: Wolters Kluwer United States, Inc, Hattiesburg , Customer Service Lead - Lien Solutions for DMV, Hospitality & Tourism , Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!