Company: Sequoia Golf Canebrake
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Cook Responsible for set-up, food preparation, organization,
sanitation, and production of food and beverage items, as well as
closing and storage for individual work station.
- Responsible for set-up and executing of daily par/prep and
organization of individual daily work station.
- Preparation of and storage of all food items necessary to
operation of station in adherence with ClubCorp quality
- Communicate with Exec Chef and Sous Chef when special products
are needed or having problems with food quality or
- Consistent preparation and presentation based on overall
standards, including portion size, of daily special, salads,
entrees, etc. as applicable per work assignment and as designated
by Chef which are produced within ClubCorps quality standards
- Maintaining proper cooking techniques for station items as
designated by Chef(s).
- Receive and store all goods purchased by kitchen as
- Upkeep of items used by others, such as condiments, dressings,
salsas, soups, etc.
- Responsible for cleanliness and sanitation of individual work
area and kitchen as a whole, including equipment, counters, tools,
waste areas, etc.
- Assist fellow Employee Partners, Members and guests to ensure
delivery of the 3 steps of service without being directed. Be aware
of team members and the environment and participate as a member of
- Notify supervisor of Member/Guest complaints at the time they
occur. Rectify, practicing service recover, any complaints as soon
- Must be able to interact with Members/Guests professionally,
helping them with changes and last minute requests as needed. All
the other stuff we do:
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the Clubs operation, it
may be necessary that each Employee perform a multitude of
different functions therefore, as an essential part of your job,
you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises, just
as other Employees are expected to help you. Accordingly, you may
be expected to perform other tasks as needed or as directed.
- Adhere to all of the various company, club and department
written mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures,
manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc., all of which go to make up
the essential functions of the job.
- Be able to multi-task and work at an efficient pace to keep up
with business needs.
- Be able to follow instructions well as directed.
- Follow all service department, club and corporate guidelines
and policies as instructed by supervisor, policies and
- Responsible for maintaining good conduct and safe working
habits while in all areas and assuring that others are acting
- Attendance at daily line-up and participating as
- Wearing a clean and neat uniform that follows ClubCorp and your
property uniform standards daily.
- 1-2 years kitchen experience preferred.
- High school diploma preferred.
Keywords: Sequoia Golf Canebrake, Hattiesburg , Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!