Recruiting two Interventional Cardiologists for Merit Health Wesley-Accredited Chest Pain Center
Company: Community Health Systems
Posted on: July 31, 2022
· Recruiting Interventional Cardiologists to join talented,
high-performing, and supportive colleagues in a thriving Accredited
Chest Pain Center, the only Hospital in the area accredited for
heart failure care, and an 85 Acre hospital campus in the fastest
growing area within Hattiesburg, Mississippi metropolitan service
· 300 Physicians strong, with over 1,200 health care
· Distinction for their performance in the four primary categories
of heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, and surgical care.
- Hospital Employed
- First call is handled by Internal Medicine Residents and
- New equipment is currently on campus for an Interventional
- Existing thriving practice is ready for you!
- Anticipated ER Call of 1:4
- ACGME accredited Internal Medicine Residency Program
- Joint Commission repeatedly recognizes Hospital as a Top
- The onsite fitness center offers traditional exercise programs
to individuals throughout the community, cardiac rehabilitation
programs, aquatic rehabilitation, and food/nutrition training
services for patients.
- New Grads Welcomed to Apply
Comprehensive Recruitment Package To Include:
- Negotiable compensation package determined by
- CME Allowance
- Medical education debt assistance
- Commencement bonus
Hattiesburg is known as the Hub City, the birthplace of rock and
roll, and now one of the top cities in the world with must-see
public art pieces. Artists, musicians, and entrepreneurs make up
this vast growing community, including four golf courses and a
Country Club. Glamping, camping, fishing, kayaking, a zoo, 44 miles
of bicycling trail, and 500 places to eat! Hattiesburg is listed as
one of the top 11 places to see public art by online travel and
Education in primary and secondary public schools is above average,
and post-secondary education is at The University of Southern
Mississippi & William Carey University.
Hattiesburg has a low cost of living and is centrally located
between New Orleans, Mobile, AL, and Jackson, MS.
The population in the Greater Hattiesburg area is 140,000 & has a
breathtaking climate with an average winter of 48 degrees and a
summer average of 80 degrees.
Regional Airport in Hattiesburg with daily flights to Chicago and
Dallas. Other airports are a little over an hour away.
Keywords: Community Health Systems, Hattiesburg , Recruiting two Interventional Cardiologists for Merit Health Wesley-Accredited Chest Pain Center, Human Resources , Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!