Company: Kohler Co.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
The successful candidate will perform a variety of tasks relating
to the quality of manufactured components and manufacturing
processes including quality-related problems with incoming
material, in process production, finished product, process gauging,
and process control.
1. Inspect parts using metrology lab equipment as required by
2. Perform containment activities and provide guidance to Quality
Inspectors and Set-ups for performing containment of
3. Determine root cause and assist in implementation of corrective
actions for existing and potential quality issues.
4. Gather and analyze data for new process equipment qualification,
torque studies, capability studies, etc.
5. Assist production technicians in engine repair and diagnosis for
production test, customer audit, and Reliability.
7. Provide daily report for quality issues.
8. Participate in projects as assigned by management team.
9. Prepare report summaries for management review.
10. Participate in activities to support Operation
11. Maintain/initiate improvements to the Quality System in
accordance with the ISO 9000 standards
12. Become an active ISO 9000 Internal auditor.
-High school diploma or equivalent and one year of quality
-Strong verbal and written communication skills
-Technical knowledge of engine function and assembly operations
-Associate's Degree in any major
-3+ years of quality assurance experience or a combination of
experience in quality inspection, manufacturing processes or
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious
living for those who are touched by our products and services. We
understand that it takes investment in our associates' development
to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each
individual's personal development and the opportunity to
collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a
benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision,
dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly
offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to
our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about
our culture and company at www.kohler.com.
It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified
personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed,
religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an
individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation
during the recruitment process, please contact Kohler Co. is an
equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Keywords: Kohler Co., Hattiesburg , Tech, Other , Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!