Company: Johnson Controls
Posted on: May 3, 2021
What you will do
Work with the Field Sales organization, manufacturing,
engineering to create air handling unit drawings and specifications
designed to meet customer needs.
The requirements listed below are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
How you will do it:
- Work with the Field Sales organization, manufacturing,
engineering, and Customer Service to resolve Custom Air Handling
Unit order issues.
- Work with engineering to develop cost effective special quotes
for Custom Air Handling Units.
- Participate in testing of AHU selection and pricing
- Work with engineering to develop cost effective resolutions to
unique Air Handling Unit applications.
- Develop technical documents to support field sales on various
areas of air handling application as necessary.
- Use complex problem-solving techniques requiring regular use of
ingenuity and creativity.
- Review and analyze engineering rules and document as
- Be proficient at preparing, checking, and coordinating the
release of documentation to support Custom Air Handling
- Strive for continuous improvement and teamwork in product
development and processes
What we look for
- Currently enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited U.S.
college or university
- Pursuing a degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering
- Sophomore or Junior level standing
- U.S. citizen or legal right to work in the U.S.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office software.
- Working knowledge of AutoCad design software.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative
action employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status,
status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other
characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view
EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you
require an accommodation during the application process, please
To all recruitment agencies: Johnson Controls does not accept
unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs
to our careers email addresses, Johnson Controls employees or any
other company location. Johnson Controls is not responsible for any
fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.
Keywords: Johnson Controls, Hattiesburg , Intern Engineer, Other , hattiesburg, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!