Stock Administrator Intern
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Want to change the way work...works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make
conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than
ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
At RingCentral we call our interns RingTerns because, by the end of
your 10-week program, you'll know our culture inside and out. Why
is that important? Our culture is what makes RingCentral unique, a
place where winning together in a dynamic, highly collaborative
environment is what makes us different (and, we like to think,
If you are interested in an internship here, chances are you have
some relevant skills and are interested in working for a rapidly
growing, cloud-based software and communications company. We can
teach you the RingCentral-way what we can't teach is drive and a
passion to succeed.
Here are a few reasons to consider being a RingTern at
1. YOU HAVE A COMPETITIVE EDGE AND LIKE TO WIN . Here, you'll
compete for prizes with individual elevator pitches, team product
challenges, off-site excursions and company events. We call it
collaborative competition and it's a great way to experience the
way we work.
2. HYPER-GROWTH, FOR YOU AND YOUR CAREER. RingCentral is growing at
an annual rate of 30%. Every year. So now is a great time to join
us. It also means there are lots of interesting, real-world
challenges to help us solve.
3. MENTORS WHO ARE IN IT FOR YOU. Our mentors will work with you to
help you grow and achieve your goals. No micro-management and no
busy-work. The goal is to help you problem-solve and succeed
So, join RingCentral as an intern this summer and discover what it
feels like to win together.
FINAL INTERN APPLICATION DEADLINE: APRIL 23, 2021
- Learn about the exciting world of Equity Compensation. A form of
compensation that helps employees join in the success of a company
and helps the company retain top talent
- Review RingCentral's stock plans and educate yourself with stock
industry resource books and webinars
- Review and update international compliance tracker (dates and
- Review and update employee education presentations, wiki page,
and email templates
- Research and present opportunities for automation
- Review incoming inquiries from employees to understand the
- Propose new ways to deliver equity education to our employees
- Learn about our processes, reconciliations and workflows and
- Gain a general understanding of how stock plans are structured
and administered as a form of compensation in the US and
- Basic understanding of tax matters associated with equity
- Experience with employee education specific to stock
Keywords: RingCentral, Hattiesburg , Stock Administrator Intern, Other , Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!