Material Control Coordinator
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Material Control Coordinator
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Responsible for performing computer transactions, receiving,
checking, stocking, disbursing and delivery of maintenance and
related materials processed through Maintenance Stores.
- Receive and check in materials, verifying that the proper items
and quantities are received and recorded.
- Put material in stock and maintain storage areas.
- Cycle count material as required.
- Locate, pick, count, and disburse requested parts and
- Deliver parts and materials to specific locations as
- As required perform the necessary searches on maintenance
inventories and work order systems, perform on-line computer entry
of adjustments, issues.
- As required operate fork truck, scooter, hand trucks, trucks,
vans, etc. to pick up and deliver material.Operate chain hoist and
rig slings and chains to handle cylinders, shafts and odd shaped
assemblies.Be able to safely handle large, heavy spare parts.
- Perform required clerical and filing functions.
- Maintain a secured stock room and limit escorted entry to only
management with a need to be in Stores.
- As required assign physical location to stock materials.
- Perform duties in conformance with the departmental standards
- Clean and maintain equipment and work area as required and at
the end of each shift.
- Practice and follow all required safety regulations.
- Maintain work area: e.g., clean-up and keep materials and
equipment in clean working condition, clean as required and at the
end of each shift.
- Complete required documentation necessary to maintain accurate
- Measure, understand, act on and report quality and operations
information. Understand, act on and communicate internal and
external customer requirements and organization goals.
- Assist co-workers as required.
- Perform minor maintenance and report abnormalities.
- Take initiative to address all process and equipment
malfunctions and problems.
- Recommend and assist in process and equipment
- Participate and/or lead workshops using KOS tools and
- Maintain knowledge of and follow all safety regulations in
- Engage in learning activity to upgrade skill sets, both
interpersonal and technical.
- Understand, interpret and act on necessary forms of visual
management systems, such as Kanban, or direct pull to achieve
- Perform all duties as assigned by supervision.
- Ensure applicable product compliance requirements are upheld
including but not limited to the Clean Air Act, California Code of
Regulation and California Health and Safety Code.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
High school or GED required with training in computer
Technical diploma preferred.
Knowledge of maintenance activities is beneficial but not
Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word
- SAP experience preferred.
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of
gracious living for those who are touched by our products and
services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates'
development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in
each individual's personal development and the opportunity to
collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers
a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision,
dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly
offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to
our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about
our culture and company at www.kohlercompany.com.
It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified
personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed,
religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran
status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable
accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org. Kohler Co. is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer.
We invite you to learn more about equal employment opportunity
by reviewing the Federal EEO is the Law and the EEO is the Law
Keywords: Kohler, Hattiesburg , Material Control Coordinator, Other , Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!