Advertising Sales Account Executive
Posted on: July 18, 2021
Responsible for developing, servicing and maintaining a base of
local clients and/or agencies who purchases advertising space or
other media services to achieve established annual sales goals
within assigned sales team. Offers zone buying to allow small
advertisers the opportunity to reach only the customers in their
retail trading areas. Works with moderate guidance in own area of
- Analyzes, develops and presents market research and advertising
proposals to support client activities and products.
- Assists in developing marketing activities to generate local ad
- Interacts with various internal departments to carry out client
requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitor account
activities and monitor and manage collections.
- Maintains up-to-date customer and prospect records and
participate in development of sales forecasts.
- Completes required documentation and reporting for the proper
processing of contracts, advertising schedules, sales calls and
- Seeks new customers by continuously prospecting following
Company's planned sales strategies and tactics.
- Analyzes confidential information, prepares reports, manuals,
agendas and general correspondence.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides
to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales
positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality – to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation
and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Hattiesburg , Advertising Sales Account Executive, Other , Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!