Residential Treatment Assistant
Company: Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources is actively seeking a
dedicated and caring Clinical Assistant to provide services at a
residential chemical dependency treatment facility outside of
Hattiesburg, MS. The Clinical Assistant position plays a
significant role in observing residents and maintaining consumer
safety. The ideal candidate would have a working knowledge of
substance use issues.
Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources also has opportunities for
PRN shifts. These PRN Assistant positions will provide services as
needed to the facility. Must have availability to work nights,
weekends, and holidays.
For 40 years, Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources has served
individuals throughout the Pine Belt. Through an extensive
continuum of care, we strive to enable adults with serious mental
illnesses, children with serious emotional disturbances, and
individuals with an addiction or developmental disability to live,
work, learn, and participate fully in their communities. Our
thirteen county service area includes Forrest, Hancock, Harrison,
Jones, Lamar, Covington, Greene, Jeff Davis, Marion, Pearl River,
Perry, Stone and Wayne Counties.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- MS Class C CDL required within 60 days of hire
- Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
required (no moving violations within last 3 years)
- Experience working with individuals in recovery and/or
behavioral healthcare a plus
- Experience providing transportation for others preferred
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time while monitoring
- Independent work ability required
- Observes residents and maintains patient safety
- Documents observations on electronic medical records.
- Provides transportation to and from facility.
- Acts as a role model at all times, maintaining appropriate
boundaries and demonstrating effective communication skills.
- Provide shift coverage as assigned.
Keywords: Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources, Hattiesburg , Residential Treatment Assistant, Other , Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!