Community Support Specialist
Company: Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources is seeking an energetic
and motivated Community Support Specialist to work with children
and adolescents in Forrest County. Position is located in
Hattiesburg, MS. The Community Support Specialist position plays an
important role in providing individualized support and guidance to
assist with daily challenges for youth in Forrest County.
For 40 years, Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources has served
individuals throughout the Pine Belt. Through an extensive
continuum of care, we strive to enable adults with serious mental
illnesses, children with serious emotional disturbances, and
individuals with an addiction or developmental disability to live,
work, learn, and participate fully in their communities. Our
thirteen county service area includes Forrest, Hancock, Harrison,
Jones, Lamar, Covington, Greene, Jeff Davis, Marion, Pearl River,
Perry, Stone, and Wayne Counties.
- Bachelor's degree in behavioral healthcare required
- Reliable transportation to provide community services
- Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
- Must have auto insurance with liability limits of
100,000/300,000/50,000 within 30 days of hire
- Must be eligible to obtain DMH case management certification
within 90 days of hire
- Excellent communications skills required
- Experience working with children and adolescents preferred
- Case management experience preferred
- Conducts wraparound meetings with family.
- Provides advocacy, consultation and educational services to
- Provides outpatient social services linkage, emergency
intervention and crisis intervention services.
- Provides services for the family through home, school, or other
- Documents all services provided through electronic medical
records by using collaborative documentation.
Keywords: Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources, Hattiesburg , Community Support Specialist, Other , Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!