Elementary School Tutor Specialized in ADD/ADHD
Company: Varsity Tutors
Posted on: June 13, 2022
**About the Opportunity **
As students everywhere cope with the growing learning gap, those
with ADD/ADHD are among the most affected. We're looking for
experienced, qualified tutors to help us make a difference in the
lives of those students. Become an online tutor using the Varsity
Tutors platform, choose your own hours, earn good money, and help
close the learning gap.
**Why join our platform?**
- Enjoy competitive rates and get paid up to 2x per week.
- Choose to tutor as much or as little as you want.
- Set your own hours and schedule.
- Get paired with students best-suited to your teaching style,
special education qualifications, and preferences.
- Tutor online (i.e. "work remotely") using our purpose-built Live
- Students can take adaptive assessments through the platform and
share results to help you decide where to focus.
- We collect payment from the customers, so all you have to do is
invoice the session.
**Discover all the ways you can reach students through the online
- 1-on-1 Online Tutoring: connect with an individual student for a
highly personalized learning experience.
- Small Group Classes: meet with small groups (typically 7-9
students) for a more collaborative learning experience.
- VT+ Classes: teach groups of 25-30 students anything from math
fundamentals to video game design.
- Large Live Classes: share your knowledge with hundreds of
students at a time.
- School@Home: provide support for homeschooling parents with
1-on-1 Online Tutoring and Small Group Classes.
- Instant Tutoring: accept subject specific, on-demand tutoring
sessions whenever you'd like.
**About Varsity Tutors and 1-on-1 Online Tutoring**
Our mission is to transform the way people learn. We do this by
leveraging advanced technology, AI, and the latest in learning
science to facilitate a personalized learning experience. With
1-on-1 Online Tutoring, individual students are connected with
tutors for a highly personalized learning experience. We believe
our thoughtful approach to matching students with the right tutors
can improve outcomes, and we look forward to connecting you with
students hungry to learn.
**What we look for in tutors specialized in ADD/ADHD:**
- You have experience with IEPs or 504 plans.
- You have experience teaching executive functioning skills in a
PreK-12 school setting.
- You have a bachelor's degree and are certified in one or more of
- Special Education
- Occupational Therapist
- School Counselor
- ABA - Applied Behavior Analyst
- BCaBA - Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst
- RBT - Registered Behavior Technician
- BCBA - Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- CAS - Certified Autism Specialist
- Executive Functioning Coaching program
Keywords: Varsity Tutors, Hattiesburg , Elementary School Tutor Specialized in ADD/ADHD, Other , Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!