Company: EXPRESS EMPLOYMENT PROFESSIONALS
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Express Employment is hiring a Benefits Administrator for a
local company in Hattiesburg, MS! Job Description
- Serves as primary contact for company benefits.
- Serves as company privacy officer.
- Directing and planning group benefits program.
- Providing exceptional customer service to all employees.
- Investigating alternate benefit programs and provides
improvements to existing programs.
- Assisting with the design and delivery of proposed employee
- Communicating with third party administrators to ensure proper
- Preparing regular benefits reports and extracting data from
- Overseeing maintenance of employee benefits files and updating
employee payroll records.
- Performing plan audits and maintaining benefits websites.
- Administering the FMLA program, ensuring all departments,
supervisors and providers are notified as required.
- Assisting HR Director as needed. Job Requirements
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED) required; Bachelor's
Degree in Business preferred.
- 3-5 years of previous experienced required.
- Proficiency in computer skills required (MS Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, and Outlook); Knowledge of View Point Construction
- Must be able to multi-task and adapt to change quickly while
remaining professional and courteous.
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and an
employment specialist will contact you if you qualify. You can also
call the office at 601-264-9060 to set up a next-day interview or
come in for a walk-in at 5000 W 4th Street, Hattiesburg, MS 39402
open Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM-5:00 PM.#office2177
PandoLogic.Keywords:Compensation / Benefits Administrator,
Keywords: EXPRESS EMPLOYMENT PROFESSIONALS, Hattiesburg , Benefits Administrator, Other , Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!