Attendant Outside Services
Company: Sequoia Golf Canebrake
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Outside Services Assistant Responsible for providing the highest
level of professionalism and customer service for our
Members/Guests by conducting the Golf Operations outside services
efficiently. This position reports directly to the Director of Golf
or Head Golf Pro with indirect reporting to other Golf
Professionals and Assistants. Day to Day:
- Provides Warm Welcomes, Magic Moments and Fond Farewells to all
Members/Guests of the Club by smiling, looking the Member/Guest in
the eye and greeting them by name as they approach the golf/staging
area or within the Golf Shop areas.
- Assist golfers by loading bags, cleaning clubs and preparing
golfers for play ensuring all their needs are met and questions
answered. Assist by giving suggestions on proper golf course
- Cleaning and maintain the storage areas and golf cart fleet at
- Marshal carts in the staging area and assign golf carts to
players so the golf carts can be tracked when they are occupied by
- Assist golfers after their round by cleaning clubs, delivering
them to their cars as needed and checking in the golf carts.
- Be knowledgeable and promote events at the Club, course
conditions, events in progress, and any information that will be
helpful to the Member/Guest, allowing them to enjoy the Club
amenities and activities.
- Maintain club storage areas and cart barn in a clean and
orderly manner with clubs (rental, member, etc.), equipment, etc.
and in proper areas. Report any damage to clubs or equipment
immediately to Golf Shop.
- Maintain the practice areas so they are set-up and continually
supplied (i.e., range balls, etc.) and in order for daily
- Maintain area outside pro shop, parking lot, etc. so that it is
uncongested, neat and free of debris at all times.
- Assist and coordinate services with other golf operations staff
such as range attendants, cart attendants, marshals/starters, etc.
to ensure seamless and efficient service to Members/Guests takes
- Ensure daily assignments are completed in their respective
areas, to meet Club standards (i.e., orderly/organized work areas,
straighten/arrange entry area, straightening/stocking of golf shop,
- Assist fellow Employees, Members/Guests to ensure delivery of
the Three Steps of Service without being directed. Be aware of team
members and the environment and participate as a member of the
- Notify management of Member/Guest complaints at the time they
occur. Practice good service recovery by rectifying any complaints
as soon as possible.
- Must be able to interact with Members/Guests professionally,
helping them with changes and last minute requests as needed. All
the other stuff we do:
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the companys operation,
it may be necessary that each Employee Partner perform a multitude
of different functions therefore, as an essential part of your
position, you will be expected to help others when the occasion
arises, just as other Employee Partners are expected to help you.
Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed
or as directed.
- Adhere to all of the various company, club and department
written mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures,
manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc., all of which go to make up
the essential functions of the job.
- Demonstrate good teamwork.
- Communicate effectively with proper grammar.
- Work well under pressure, coordinating multiple tasks at any
- Focus attention on detail.
- Maintain good conduct and safe working habits while in all
areas of the Club and assure that others are acting safely.
- Attend daily line-up and participate as requested.
- Wear a clean and neat uniform that follows ClubCorp and your
property uniform standards daily.
- A high school diploma, GED, or equivalent, is required.
- Customer service experience. Basic Golf Knowledge and Etiquette
- You can be trusted to maintain confidentiality of all
proprietary Company information and sensitive employee matters,
except as expressly authorized by the Company.
- You always perform at the highest level of ethical work
- You are comfortable working in both indoor and outdoor
environments with frequent exposure to extreme hot or cold
temperatures and humidity.
Keywords: Sequoia Golf Canebrake, Hattiesburg , Attendant Outside Services, Other , Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!