EBPVD Cell Leader
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: September 16, 2023
The EBPVD Cell Leader will directly supervise hourly skilled
team members in a fast paced manufacturing environment. Responsible
for production management/operations to ensure employee safety and
achieve desired production metrics for quality, cost, and output.
Coordinates activities with other departments as needed. Typical
duties may include, but not limited to the following:
- Provide leadership and direction with emphasis on team building
through daily shop floor meetings and effective communication.
Develop an efficient team which flawlessly executes production
requirements, changes and process improvements.
- Establish standards for work effort and performance of
subordinates. Provide timely honest feedback on performance
standards. Raise the performance bar and advise associates when
they are above or below standards. Reward associates for excellence
and hold them accountable for their actions.
- Establish/maintain cross-training plans and track associates
skills matrix qualifications achieved.
- Ensure employees are fully trained in all aspects of safety and
abide by safety rules and practices
- Establish cell work schedules taking into account customer
requirements, resources and other priorities.
- Effectively manage cell overtime to meet forecast and customer
need. Ensure equitable distribution based on skill set and business
- Ensure accuracy of all team member attendance records and work
with the HR Manager to enforce the attendance policy as
- Ensure completion of 30-60-80 day reviews for all new
- Complete midyear reviews and annual PMP for all team
- Ensure department equipment is clean, properly maintained and
uptime is maximized to meet coater OEE goals.
- Drive cell Lean principles with energy and passion into the
organization - champion for change.
- Embrace and educate employees on the continuous improvement
culture, apply tools and maintain all requirements.
- Communicate with customers as required.Requirements:--- High
School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree in Engineering or
related discipline desired.--- 5-7 years minimum of operations,
process improvement or training and implementation experience.---
Previous leadership experience desired.--- Must have excellent
organization skills, communication skills and computer
proficiencyAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
reason prohibited by applicable law.
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Hattiesburg , EBPVD Cell Leader, Other , Ellisville, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!