Fuel Supply Analyst
Company: Cooperative Energy
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Cooperative Energy is seeking aFuel Supply AnalystThis position
assists with the procurement of the various fuel sources, primarily
natural gas, that supply our power generating plants. This involves
reviewing NAESB/ISDA contracts, working with counterparties to
obtain favorable pricing, negotiating and administering supply
contracts, scheduling, reporting, and other activities as required.
A high degree of focus will be placed on cost minimization and risk
management (volatility reduction), which will require constant
attention to the portfolio and changing market conditions. Good
communication and analytical skills are essential as this position
will be evaluating financial decisions, be required to support
those decisions with detailed analysis, and be required to
communicate changing market conditions and fuel costs as
- Bachelor's Degree RequiredThe following degrees are preferred:
- Computer Science
- Engineering General (ABET Accredited Institute)
- PhysicsExperience Requirements:
- None Required - Entry level positionKnowledge, Skills &
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including
Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent mathematical skills.
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning ability. VBA, SQL, or
other programming skills are a plus.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.Cooperative
Energy offers Competitive Salariesand an Excellent Benefit Package!
- Competitive Salaries meeting Industry Standards
- Benefit Package which includes, but not limited to:
- Medical Insurance for Employee paid 100% by the company
- Pension Plan - 100% funded for employee by company
- 401k Plan with up to 6% employer match
- Employee Life insurance & AD&D - paid by company
- Life Insurance of $10,000 for spouse and child - paid by
- 10 paid holidays
- 96 hours vacation/personal leave and 96 hours sick leave
starting first year of employment
- 40 hours Family Sick leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Access to onsite gym and fitness classes for freeCooperative
Energy is an equal opportunity employer. It is Cooperative Energy's
policy to provide equal opportunity to all qualified persons,
regardless of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, national origin, veteran status or
Keywords: Cooperative Energy, Hattiesburg , Fuel Supply Analyst, Professions , Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!