Lead Talent Business Analyst
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Business Analysts provide support to the Lead Business Analyst
and the Talent Business Advisor ("TBA") in the delivery of
strategic services to the Business. They will also support the
Talent organization during peak times to deliver key services.
Work you'll do
Lead Business Analysts help to provide Talent consultative
solutions tailored to support the execution of strategic priorities
for the firmwide M&A Talent team.
- Leads reporting efforts, data reconciliation, and analysis for
the M&A Talent team.
- Joins meetings with M&A Talent and business leaders, taking
notes and then translating into Powerpoint storyboards and/or other
- Maintains certain templates and schedules required as part of
the M&A due diligence and integration process, continuously
updates and carries throughout the deal lifecycle
- Other activities as needed to support the various activities of
the deal lifecycle, as directed by the M&A talent team
The Business Advisor organization champions a "One Talent Team"
through collaboration with the Centers of Excellence (COEs) and
Core Talent Services (CTS) to deliver integrated Talent services to
support Business strategies and priorities.
- Minimum of 5 years of Human Resources leadership experience
and/ or directly related experience
- Undergraduate degree required (4 year)
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (MS Excel, MS Visio, MS
- Team player who will flourish in a fast paced environment
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the
Keywords: Deloitte, Hattiesburg , Lead Talent Business Analyst, Professions , Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!