Senior Decision Support Analyst - Team Lead
Posted on: July 30, 2022
Assists clients with business solution definition as well as
campaign management and business intelligence tools and/or
processes through all or some of the following ways:
- Fully understands details of client's data and Acxiom's
marketing capabilities, ensuring clients receive accurately
segmented, cleansed, formatted and ready-to-market data.
- Executes and analyzes decision support processes and data to
measure campaign efficiency, data accuracy, data integrity,
operations performance, customer satisfaction and cost
- Provides data, analysis and recommendations to support multiple
technical operations and ensure client satisfaction.
- Researches, trouble shoots, administers application
administration, conducts application user training, and code
changes.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serves as team leader for the Decision Support Analyst team
- Works with the team to ensure work is covered and workload is
- Works with the team to develop standards and best
- Works with the team to identify process improvements
- Works with the BSA to create Microsites in a timely manner
- Monitors work for ADA compliance from an awareness level (Asks
questions / Recognizes issues)
- Creates Campaigns using Encompass ETL tool that delivers data
to the sites and customers as needed
- Designs and creates Needed website reporting
- Is seen as one of the batch processing Experts and works on
complex development projects
- Point of contact for clients with business solution definition
through campaign management and business intelligence tools and/or
- Keeps projects on track
- Works in Sitecore to create Microsites and manage content.
- Determines the best way to test all work done for Batch
- Manages and executes multiple Level complex campaigns of
- Participates in change management process for existing
- Provides issue resolution which may include
- Responsible for application administration.
- Identifies, recommends and documents code changes or makes
appropriate code changes.
- Constructs and/or enhances data documentation as needed.
- Drives and shares best practices, adoption of standards and
lessons learned with internal Acxiom teams.
- Documents and conducts performance monitoring for sites and
- Maintains subject matter expertise in designated accounts and
- Advanced, proven knowledge of solution management, Acxiom Data,
Agile Development Cycles.
- Solid understanding of Websites or Webservices
- Solid SQL / PL-SQL skillsets
- Solid knowledge of ETL tools
- Unix/ Linux knowledge
- Scripting knowledge
- Report building tool knowledgeWhat will set you apart:
- Proficient in Sitecore (Must have used and maintained content
using the tool) Version 10 Is a plus
- Knowledgeable of ADA
- Proven team leadership of a high functioning development
- 5+ years experience as a DSA with at least 2 in Digital
- Proficient in Encompass ETL toolAcxiom is an affirmative action
and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does
not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or
other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts
because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national
origin, protected veteran, military status, physical or mental
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
genetics or other protected status.
Keywords: Acxiom, Hattiesburg , Senior Decision Support Analyst - Team Lead, Professions , Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!