Blow Mold Production Tech - 3rd Shift - 11:30 PM - 8 AM
Company: Western Container
Posted on: July 30, 2022
Now Hiring Blow Mold Production Tech - 3rd Shift - 11:30 PM - 8
Production Techs are the front line of our production team, they
work to use their understanding of processing and our equipment to
perform quality checks frequently. Innovative thinking is
encouraged as basic troubleshooting is also a large part of this
We are owned by Coca-Cola bottlers and have been making their
plastic bottles for over 40 years.
Many discounts available through our affiliation with Coca-Cola
What We Offer:
- Paid Weekly
- Skills for pay compensation program, you drive your own
- Generous Shift Differentials
- Longevity Bonus Pay
- Full Benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Company-Paid STD, LTD, Life Insurance and AD&D
- 401k -Dollar-for-Dollar Matching on your contributions up to
- 10 paid holidays
- Paid sick time, bereavement and jury duty leave
- Generous time off policy with 40+ hours of personal time within
your first year of employment and 80+ hours in your second
- Option each year to purchase an extra week of PTO
- Earn while you learn, annual training and development
opportunities provided by WCC
- Career advancement
- Tuition reimbursement programs offered
- Uniforms and laundry service provided.
- Frequent member activities and annual family days.
- Member discount programs and more!
About the Position:
- Join the Western Container Hattiesburg team and begin
unbottling your potential today! The ever-evolving team is looking
for a Blow Mold Production Tech to join us.
- Candidates must be able to work 11:30 PM - 8 AM Monday - Friday
with some weekend availability. -
- Production Techs are the front line of our production team,
they work to use their understanding of processing and our
equipment to perform quality checks frequently. Innovative thinking
is encouraged as basic troubleshooting is also a large part of this
- Our plants are highly automated with ever-changing processes
and technology, training, development, and safety top our
- Maintaining a clean, safe and orderly work area is a
- Use of basic computer skills to correctly complete
- Good written and verbal communication skills are utilized
Required Skills/Abilities: -
- Someone interested in a manufacturing career with an
opportunity for career advancement.
- A team player, continuous improvement, open communication, and
collaboration are a part of the day-to-day life at
- Someone motivated to jump right in and learn new skills, that
also enjoys problem-solving.
- You are willing to work 12-hour shifts with prolonged periods
of standing, able to push, pull or lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must be At Least 18 Years of Age
- Must be Able to Work 11:30 PM to 8:00 AM
- Must have High School Diploma / GED or 3 Years of Related
- Ideal candidates have one year of Blow Molding experience or a
strong desire to learn
If you value a company with a solid history and a small
business/family feel, where safety is truly the priority, apply
Western Container may not be a household name, but our bottles can
be found in nearly every household west of the Mississippi. Our
company was founded by a group of -Coca-Cola -bottlers 40 years ago
and since then we have become the premier manufacturer of plastic
beverage bottles for the -Coca-Cola -bottling industry, supplying
over 5 billion bottles and preforms annually.
For more than 35 years the Western Container team has been ensuring
that Cola-Cola Bottlers have the highest quality preforms and
bottles available to them. Western Container is a $400 million
supplier of PET plastic bottles to the #1 soft drink brand in the
world - Coca-Cola. We supply over 5.8 billion bottles and preforms
annually to Coke bottlers throughout the western United States.
Our Mission is to maximize value for our Coca-Cola shareholders by
providing the lowest cost, high quality and service, and an
assurance of supply for them. Our plants are highly automated with
new technology being introduced regularly. Our team is highly
collaborative and motivated. Together we strive to keep our Core
Values of Personal Responsibility, Professional Behavior, Mutual
Respect, and Integrity at the forefront of what we do each day.
Keywords: Western Container, Hattiesburg , Blow Mold Production Tech - 3rd Shift - 11:30 PM - 8 AM, Professions , Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!