Service Technician Internship (2022 - 2023)
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Title: Service Technician Internship (2022-2023)
Locations: Dodge City, Ellsworth, Garden City, Great Bend,
Marysville, Herington, Ottawa, Pratt, Salina, S. Hutchinson,
Syracuse NE, Topeka, Wamego, Wichita
Employee Status: Temporary (Internship)
To provide hands-on learning experiences and opportunities to
develop mechanical and diagnostic skills for students who are
pursuing an Associates of Applied Science in Agriculture
Power/Technology, Diesel & Heavy Equipment or Diesel
* Understand the mission, vision, and values of KanEquip and the
goals and expectations of the service department.
* Preform pre-delivery set ups and inspections on new equipment and
basic service work as assigned.
* Develop skills to diagnose and repair hydraulic and electrical
systems, engines, and fuel systems.
* Work with online parts and service information systems
* Develop skills to complete reports and forms for service
operations in a timely and accurate manner.
* Assist other diesel technicians and other departments to bring
value and customer service to our stakeholders.
* Engage in trainings, mentoring, and feedback surveys
* Attend social and networking events.
Hours and Benefits:
* During the school year, hours are available based on class
schedule and location need. During the summer interns should expect
40+ hours per week.
* Interns will be assigned a mentor for career development,
guidance, and motivation.
* Scholarships and educational expense repayment available upon
completion of internship.
* KanEquip branded apparel and items.
* Complete the NAEDA Service Technician Test
* Completed 1 year of schooling in an Agriculture Power/Technology,
Diesel & Heavy Equipment or Diesel Technology program.
* Owns mechanic tool set appropriate for the work required.
* Passion to learn methods, tools, materials, and techniques to
diagnose and repair diesel and agricultural equipment.
* An understanding in diesel engines, hydraulics, electronics and
electrical systems and precision ag systems.
* Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with parts,
sales and service personnel and customers.
* Ability to lift 75 pounds as required without assistance.
* Acceptable Motor Vehicle status#06022021
Keywords: KanEquip, Hattiesburg , Service Technician Internship (2022 - 2023), Professions , Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!