Company: Express Employment Professionals
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Express Employment needs a qualified maintenance technician to
work in Hattiesburg, MS!
- Day Shift
- Long Term
- Full Time
- Weekly Pay Job Description
- Performing preventative maintenance on all equipment and
- Performing repairs and maintenance of plumbing fixtures and
- Installation of new plumbing main supplies, feeder lines, and
- Performing basic repairs to sheetrock and wall coverings, and
- Installation and repair of basic floor coverings and
- Repair and maintain commercial equipment.
- Daily communications with facility management to discuss
project and repair status and set priorities. Job Qualifications
- Minimum of two years of maintenance experience.
- Ability to demonstrate good oral and written
- Ability to anticipate and effectively deal with deadlines and
large projects. Knowledge and Skills
- General Mechanical Skills
- Electrical Commercial/Residential
- Blueprints and Schematics
- OSHA/Safety Benefits
- Weekly Pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision InsuranceIf you are interested in this position apply
and an employment specialist will contact you shortly. You can also
call the office at 601-264-9060 to set up a next-day interview or
come in for a walk-in at 5000 W 4th Street, Hattiesburg, MS 39402
open Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM-5:00 PM#office2177
PandoLogic.Keywords:Apartment Maintenance Technician,
Keywords: Express Employment Professionals, Hattiesburg , Apartment Maintenance, Professions , Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...