Operations Technician - PGT - Ellisville
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: September 8, 2023
Praxair Surface Technologies, Inc. (PST), a subsidiary of
Praxair, Inc., a global industrial gas company, offers a
comprehensive array of high-performance coatings and technologies
to the aviation, energy and other industries. By continuously
advancing coatings technologies, PST helps customers improve
environmental performance, decrease energy consumption, extend
component life, improve productivity, minimize downtime, reduce
operating costs and produce high-quality products. Additional
information about PST is available at
www.praxairsurfacetechnologies.comJob OverviewOperation Technicians
are responsible for a variety of complex operations and duties in a
production environment, including monitor equipment performance and
make minor adjustments such as set-ups, calibrations, and
alignments. Production / Operation Technicians need to have a high
degree of interest working in a busy production environment with a
strong focus on quality and ability to multi-task.Operation
- Working safely is our number 1 priority!!
- Operate complex process equipment for surface preparation of
aerospace engine components for high temperature, high pressure
- Utilize shop computers to accurately record various quality
data associated with operating equipment to ensure
- Inspection and safe handling of aerospace engine
- Safe and proper use of digital scales, hand tools, light duty
power drills, overhead cranes, spot welder and miter saw.
- Work in a dynamic teamwork environment.
- Communicate and work well in a diverse environment.
- Accurately document any nonconformances should they occur.
- Other Duties Assigned.
- High School degree or equivalent is required
- Experience working in a production/manufacturing and/or plant
environment is preferred
- Mechanical aptitude, analytical and technical ability
- Must be physically able to lift up to 40 lbs., stand or sit
8-12hrs, with or without accommodation
- Ability to follow detailed written instructions
- Perform basic math and computer skill
- Working extended hours and/or weekends may be requiredAll
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason
prohibited by applicable law.PST is a supplier which abides by the
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). As such, persons
considered for this position must be either a U.S. Citizen,
Permanent Resident (green card holder) or otherwise classifiable as
a U.S. person under relevant ITAR regulations.Access to export
controlled technology/technical data and/or items required to
perform this Position are subject to the laws of the United States
(including but not limited to the Export Administration Regulations
("EAR"), 15 C.F.R. Parts 730-799, and/or the International Traffic
in Arms Regulations ("ITAR"), 22 C.F.R. Part 120-130) and the
company's export control procedures, pursuant to which the release
of such technology/technical data and/or items to anyone other than
a U.S. Person* may be considered an export to the person's home
country and may require authorization from the U.S. Government.
Thus, additional information in this regard may be required from
applicants for this Position. Thank you for your cooperation in
this matter.*Pursuant to the EAR and the ITAR, a U.S. Person
includes any individual who is granted U.S. citizenship, any
individual who is granted U.S. permanent residence (i.e., a "green
card" holder), or any individual who is granted political asylum or
other protected status under applicable law.
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Hattiesburg , Operations Technician - PGT - Ellisville, Professions , Ellisville, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!