Maintenance Technician - PGT - Ellisville
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Praxair Surface Technologies (PST), a Linde company, offers a
comprehensive array of high-performance coatings and technologies
to the aviation, energy, and other industries. By continuously
advancing coatings technologies, PST helps customers improve
environmental performance, decrease energy consumption, extend
component life, improve productivity, minimize downtime, reduce
operating costs, and produce high-quality products. Additional
information can be found at www.praxairsurfacetechnologies.com
PG Technologies, LLC (PGT), a joint venture between Praxair Surface
Technologies, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Praxair, Inc., and
GE Aviation, focuses on the development, support and application of
specialized coatings tailored for GE Aviation's current and future
engine platforms. PG Technologies has three locations in
Ellisville, Mississippi, Indianapolis, Indiana, and the Republic of
The Maintenance Technician performs a wide variety of complex
electrical and mechanical duties to install, troubleshoot, repair,
and modify plant equipment in support of operations, including both
preventative and unscheduled maintenance. Work will include
technical projects focused on equipment reliability
- Perform preventive and routine maintenance on equipment and
- Install and modify equipment and mechanical systems, which may
- Troubleshoot, repair, replace, and maintain equipment and
mechanical systems, as well as structural components within the
- Identify malfunction(s) of equipment and mechanical
- Accomplish all work to maintain safety, reduce downtime,
improve quality production, and improve plant efficiency.
- Utilize our Maintenance Management System to document repairs
and other work, including comments and pictures on repairs as
needed to best capture the root cause. A minimum of 6-hours per day
of logged time is anticipated.
- Maintains and updates control documents (schematics, equipment
- Interact and function as a "point of contact" for contractor(s)
working on site.
- Supports Production staff through effective and timely
assistance and repairs.
- Collaborate with team and production manager(s) on priorities,
as it relates to the needs of the business.
- Participate in quality initiatives, plant projects, and team
- Communicate effectively and share information, including
coaching operations as needed.
- Must check email daily and at several intervals throughout the
shift to ensure any additional request that may come in are
prioritized and addressed or communicated.
- Uses a wide variety of hand, power, and machine tools to
- Model the Linde, PST and PGT values and expectations. Support
and participate in current and new safety initiatives, policies and
procedures, and business needs.
- Maintain a safe work environment by following policies,
procedures, and guidelines, including but not limited to ensuring a
clean, orderly workspace.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- High School diploma/GED
- Mechanically inclined
- Required knowledge of skilled trades (welding, electrical,
- Experience working with basic machine maintenance shop and hand
- Experience reading and understanding electrical schematics and
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Basic computer skills, including but not limited to email
systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated with the ability to self-manage (set and achieve
- Industrial maintenance experience
- Technical certificate or degree
- Basic industrial instrumentation and electrical aptitude or
- PLC troubleshooting skills and experience
- Aerospace Industry experience or knowledge, a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason
prohibited by applicable law.
PST is a supplier which abides by the International Traffic in Arms
Regulations (ITAR). As such, persons considered for this position
must be either a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident (green card
holder) or otherwise classifiable as a U.S. person under relevant
Access to export controlled technology/technical data and/or items
required to perform this Position are subject to the laws of the
United States (including but not limited to the Export
Administration Regulations ("EAR"), 15 C.F.R. Parts 730-799, and/or
the International Traffic in Arms Regulations ("ITAR"), 22 C.F.R.
Part 120-130) and the company's export control procedures, pursuant
to which the release of such technology/technical data and/or items
to anyone other than a U.S. Person* may be considered an export to
the person's home country and may require authorization from the
U.S. Government. Thus, additional information in this regard may be
required from applicants for this Position. Thank you for your
cooperation in this matter.
*Pursuant to the EAR and the ITAR, a U.S. Person includes any
individual who is granted U.S. citizenship, any individual who is
granted U.S. permanent residence (i.e., a "green card" holder), or
any individual who is granted political asylum or other protected
status under applicable law.
Keywords: Linde, Hattiesburg , Maintenance Technician - PGT - Ellisville, Professions , Ellisville, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!