CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver - MTK Madison - Hattiesburg
Company: Averitt Express
Posted on: December 3, 2018
Attention CDL-A Drivers: Here's your chance to begin a new DEDICATED DRIVING CAREER with a carrier that has a forty-year history of stability and excellence!
Averitt's currently seeking top-notch professional drivers to join our team in Madison, MS to help serve our dedicated automotive interior parts customer.This exceptional full-time CDL-A driving position entails:
- Mostly drop & hook, some live load/ unload
- Drivers are out 2- 3 nights per week.
- Some runs may start Sunday and some may finish Saturday
- Coverage area of MS, AL,GA, NC, SC, TN, KY, IN, IL, OH
- Average 2,500 miles per week
- Average 5- 6 stops per week @ $12/ stop
- Home every week!Experienced CDL-A Drivers (with 6 months of solo driving experience):
- Start pay is .38 cpm; top out pay of .40 cpm reached within 1 year.
- Average $1,048/ weekCheck out the benefits of being a full-time Averitt CDL-A driver:
- Family & individual BlueCross BlueShield medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as:$81.70 per week for family coverage
$32.05 per week for single coverageWith the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
- Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals
- Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation)
- Uniform program- Averitt will provide
- Profit sharing, Traditional and Roth 401(k)
- Referral rewards program
- Weekly direct payroll deposits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Wells Fargo banking products
- Wellness programs available
- Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and most meals
- A professional atmosphere with quality people since 1971!
Averitt's fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional positions. Drivers have the opportunity to change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations, sales, and leadership.
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Averitt Express, Hattiesburg , CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver - MTK Madison - Hattiesburg, Professions , Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!