Front Desk Sales Associate
Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: November 21, 2022
FRONT DESK/SALES ASSOCIATE
Job Title: Sales Associate
Reports To: Clinic Manager
Function: Offering excellent customer service to guests and
members, and assisting the clinic manager in daily operational
- Providing excellent service to members/guests by answering
phone calls, checking members in and out for appointments, setting
appointments, greeting members/guests upon arrival and selling and
renewing memberships, calling inactive members to invite an
appointment, log and relay member concerns to manager.
- Assists in maintaining professional, clean and organized front
desk and reception area.
- Understands and applies strategic sales offerings (dues/cash,
auto renewable, etc.)
- Assists in administrative tasks including filing, member folder
maintenance, and data entry of client records and surveys.
- Assists in maintaining cleanliness of therapy rooms, common
areas and store room, assist with stocking linen shelves and
replacing full linen bags; assists with checking lotion supplies
and assists with inventory.
- Other duties as assigned by Clinic Management.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skills, and/or ability required for this job.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
- Basic math and cash handling experience, phone and computer
- Customer service and sales experience, preferred.
- Must be customer service oriented and able to interact
professionally with members/guests, prospective clients, vendors
and clinic management.
- Must have good communication skills in order to effectively
communicate with members/guests on membership benefits, and clinic
policies and procedures.
- Must be able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks.
- Must work cohesively with others in a fun and fast paced
- Must be able to work flexible days and hours.
- [Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a
condition of employment in this position.]
- General knowledge of services and modalities offered by Massage
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage
therapy and bodywork.
- Must be able to interact and communicate effectively with
members/guests, co-workers, clinic management and vendors.
- Must be able to use office equipment, including telephones,
computers, fax and copier machines.
- Reasonable accommodations are available to individuals with
disabilities, upon request, as required by law.
- Able to work flexible days and hours.
- Is regularly at work and on time, as scheduled.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Must communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a
courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members,
guests, co-workers, management and vendors.
- Follows management's policies, procedures and direction.
- Accepts constructive criticism in a positive manner and uses it
as a learning tool.
Keywords: Massage Envy, Hattiesburg , Front Desk Sales Associate, Sales , Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!