Community Representative- South Mississippi
Company: Mississippi Blood Services
Posted on: September 12, 2023
Mississippi Blood Services makes a difference in people's lives
every day. With the support of the community and voluntary blood
donors, we have been serving the needs of hospital patients since
1979. We are committed to providing excellent benefits, a great
working environment and just being an all-around great place to
work. We're looking for an individual with flexible skills who can
provide support in the following areas to help meet our
- Consistently achieve unit goals in assigned territory. Sales
activities from this position generate nearly 70% of total
collections for MBS.
- Sales are achieved by developing and maintaining strong
productive relationships with existing groups and by continuously
identifying new groups, specials and promotional opportunities
within the assigned territory.
- Continuously achieve acceptable level of performance in the
areas of Unit Accuracy and Registration Accuracy, which helps
ensure efficient use of MBS's mobile collection resources.
- Continuously achieve acceptable level of performance in units
collected per drive and number of drives booked per month
- Continuously achieve an acceptable level of booking in
accordance with Donor Resource's 12-Week process
- Commit company resources to mobile operations in an efficient,
cost effective manner
- Develop donor groups and organize all mobile visits in assigned
- Generate mobile prep sheets, change sheets, and material order
forms for each mobile visit
- Manage all aspects of the mobile from initial contact to follow
up with contact person, including education of donor groups and
delivery of material packets to chairperson
- Maintain accurate physical records of each mobile visit and
each donor group
- Manage correspondence concerning donor protection for
- Attend department staff meetings, training sessions, and other
company wide meetings Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university;
or one to two years related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid MS driver's license and excellent driving record with
personal automobile liability insurance coverage
- Ability to connect quickly with people in a poised, convincing
and enthusiastic way
- Ability to work at a faster than average pace to manage
multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work cooperatively with and through other people to
- Sense of urgency, initiative and drive to get things done
- A good understanding of people, and ability to use that
understanding effectively in motivating and persuading others to
- Ability to achieve goals in a timely manner.
It's a great time to join us in our life saving mission - you'll be
glad you did!
Mississippi Blood Services is an equal opportunity employer and
makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, sex,
religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic
information, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Drug Free Workplace
Pre-employment drug testing required
Note: Our application process is designed to be completed through
this online process. However, if a reasonable accommodation is
needed to enable you to apply for one of our positions, please
contact us at 601-368-2647 and we will gladly work with you.
Keywords: Mississippi Blood Services, Hattiesburg , Community Representative- South Mississippi, Other , Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!